We offer 3 methods of automatic overdraft protection, OOPS!, Automatic Transfer, and Line of Credit just in case you accidentally overdraw your checking account.
- 1. OOPS!
- Easy to qualify
- Maximum overdraft limit of $800 including overdraft fees
- $30 overdraft fee per item (maximum 3 per business day)
- No overdraft fee for transactions less than $5 that may overdraw your account
- Avoids merchant charges on bounced checks
- Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay
- The amounts of any overdrafts, including fees, are due and payable immediately
- Qualifying accounts are automatically enrolled for payment of checks, recurring debit transactions, and some electronic transactions, i.e. direct debits.
- Your consent (opt-in) is required for authorization of ATM and everyday debit card transactions that may overdraw your account.
- 2. Automatic Transfer
- Funds are automatically transferred from your designated checking or savings account(s)
- Can cover overdrafts up to your available balance
- Federal regulations limit a total of six transfers per statement cycle on savings accounts
- No interest charged, no credit required
- $5 fee per occurrence
How to qualify:
- Open an FSB checking or savings account
- Designate the account as your overdraft transfer account
- 3. Line of Credit
- Funds are automatically transferred from your personal line of credit
- Pay interest only on amount used
- Credit lines available from $1,000 ($500 increments)
How to qualify:
- Apply for a personal line of credit
- Quick approval process