Home Equity Line of Credit
You can use the equity in your home to your advantage with a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). You apply once, and then access the money you need—when you need it. You don't have to borrow the whole amount and you don't have to reapply to use more. It's a revolving line of credit with a competitive rate.
A HELOC is a great way to pay for home improvements, pay college expenses, purchase a new car, or make other large purchases.
- Your line is accessible whenever you need it
- Available credit increases as you pay down your balance
- Adjustable rate line of credit
- Fixed rate conversion option available
- Available for owner-occupied 1- to 4-family homes
- Money can be borrowed for any purpose, including home renovations, education, emergency expenses, or debt consolidation